Request a Quote
RV Insurance in Florida
Do you want the experience of your RV without limitations? RV insurance is your answer. It provides protection to your investment. At First Florida Underwriters in Orange Park FL, we provide RV insurance throughout the state of Florida. There are many types of recreational vehicles. The policies may differ depending on a number of factors. However, many policies are common in any RV insurance policy. Below are some coverages options:
- Bodily injury liability coverage - if you cause an accident and injure someone with your RV, this coverage pays for the claims that might arise. The claims include medical bills, compensation for pain and suffering and lost wages.
- Property damage liability coverage - this coverage pays for vehicles and other property you might damage with your RV.
- Comprehensive coverage - it pays for damage caused to your RV by an accident that does not involve a collision. This also includes damage from falling objects, fire, natural disasters, and theft.
- Collision coverage - it pays for damage caused by a collision accident regardless of who is at fault.
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage - this coverage protects you if you are involved in an accident with a driver who is either doesn't have enough insurance or doesn't have insurance at all. If included, this coverage can also protect you in a hit and run situations.
- Vocation liability coverage - pays up to specific amounts for bodily injury and property damage that might occur when the RV is being used as a temporary home.
- Road assistance coverage - it pays for towing for a disabled RV.
Your RV insurance policy will depend on the RV, the accessories in it, and how you use it. However, every state requires everyone with an RV to have a certain minimum of insurance coverage. If you are In Florida, you can call or visit us at First Florida Underwriters in Orange Park FL, and we will help you get a policy that meets your needs.