If you have the ability to purchase a recreational vehicle you are very fortunate. Firstly you value your leisure time and you want to maximize time outdoors with friends and family. Many people want to enjoy these facets of life. You’ve made the decision to turn your dreams into reality by purchasing a recreational vehicle, congratulations. Recreational vehicle insurance is not just like car insurance it’s important to have an expert to know how to best protect your new home on wheels.
It’s a Whole New World
Your insurance agent will help you decide what your standard policy should look like. Recreational vehicles require insurance protection as standard for:
- the driver of the recreational vehicle
- the passengers of a recreational vehicle
- the value of the recreational vehicle
- as well as the liability that may be incurred by the recreational vehicle if it is involved in an accident
You may have additional points of vulnerability based on:
- your lifestyle – how you particularly use your RV
- where you may house the recreational vehicle and/or park the RV
- how often you’d like to use your recreational vehicle
- If you plan on entertaining others in your recreational vehicle
There are many different facets that are involved in underwriting your recreational vehicle insurance policy. Sitting down with an agent will help you craft the very best recreational vehicle insurance policy to protect you at all points of risk and vulnerability. Just like your life it’s not a standard policy there are many nuances to the deal.
First Florida Underwriters Inc. serving the Orange Park, FL and surrounding areas is the go-to agency for recreational vehicle insurance. We also offer other types of insurance. If you need auto, life, health, motorcycle, toy, insurance to fit your lifestyle needs we are an agency that can cover everything. Contact us today.